Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:43:19 -0400

>>My first real exposure to Giant Robot anime was Grendizer. I was well into
>>Ultraman as well. Giant space aliens in spandex costumes protecting earth
>>from other giant monster space aliens ? You gotta love it....

 Well, there had been few games that I know of with
 Gundam and Ultraman in it. One is SD Decisve Battle
 for the Famicom which is a side-scrolling adventure
 game. Then, there is the Great Battle series for the
 SF. Then comes Super Hero Operations... a must for
 tokusatsu/GW/GG fans. Was anyone here a fan of Shaider?
 Shaider is in SDDB, and also with the other Space Sheriffs (Gavan/Sky Ranger here), and Sharivan in
 SHO. Metalder, Kikaider, the Ultraman brothers are
 also there with the cast of GW and GG. The SRX team
 is back with a new addition to the R Series; the R-Gun
 (Argan). Very nice 3D animation clips.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)