Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:47:57 -0400

> >>Kou is still testing MS in some military base somewhere, Along with
Keith,
> >>Nina, and some of the others from the cast of the show. Kou managed to
> >>strike a deal as the test pilot of the "Ultra High Uber Mega Super
Gundam
> Mk
> >>3 Alpha EX+," but turned it down when he saw that carrots were on the
menu
> >>for the test base it was housed at. The project was scrapped shortly
> >>thereafter due to a lack of interest by Capcom.
> >
> >BWAHAHHAHAHHA! I can't think of one for this.
>

> Hehehe, this is the funniest ending of all I think

I feel happy. I made someone laugh out loud! Yes! Mission accomplished.

> >>Shiro spent a great deal of time wandering around aimlessly and getting
> into
> >>lots of bar fights, and hanging around with underage chicks. The story
> goes
> >>that he was wearing a giant magnet around the time of Operation
Stardust.
> No
> >>one knows exactly why.
> >>Hope that got a few laughs out of you all,
> >
> >The scary part is, I know a guy who straps a magnet to his head, cause he
> >thinks it will make him think faster.
>

> One question, will the magnet make some steel thingie stick to his head ?
If
> it does, poor Shiro ....

That's what I was going for. I figured a few people would get it.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama