MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:26:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 6:18:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Just because a kits an HG UC doesn't mean its not going to be a MG. The
Type
 100 being a HG UC, doesn't mean 100% no doubt that it won't be an MG kit.
For
 all we know, HG UC could be used to determine which mecha sell well enough
 warrant a MG kit of. Of course, there's probably some Gundam mecha that will
 never be made as an MG kit. >>
But I thought that it was clearly established before that the HGUC models
were going to be models that wouldn't be MG. They figured they would make
cheap smaller renditions and save the MG treatment for the really popular OYW
Zion mecha and of course the Gundams.

Jason