-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:28:57 -0700

At 19:25 10/10/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Isn't that actually reversed?
>
>Y. Choe

No, it appears that I misremembered again.

Z - BEYOND THE TIME by Maya Ayukawa was the 1st Season OP and TO THE PLANET
OF WATER, WITH LOVE by Hiroko Moriguchi was the 2nd Season OP. BELIEVE IN
THE STARRY SKIES by Maya Ayukawa was the ED for both seasons and Hiroko
Moriguchi got to drop in STARRY DRESS as a mood song by way of consolation.

I gotta stop waiting until way late to go through my e-mail....

-Z-