Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:33:49 PDT

> All of which have different provenances. The transforming RGZ-91B Re-GZ
>Custom, RGM-89S Stark Jegan, and heavy weapons Geara Doga were original
>Izubuchi creations featured in the first-edition MS Encyclopedia (with
>complete specs, which Mediaworks seems not to have consulted before
>making up new ones for MS Encyclopedia 98). The HWS Nu Gundam is another
>Izubuchi creation featured in B-Club magazine.

The HWS Nu is the same as the Full Armor version, yes? Inside the
jacket sleeve of a Gundam manga I had, which I believe was a Kondo
Z side story, was shown a book cover showing a full-color painting
of the FA Nu with the title of "Steel Heart". I have never heard
anything about this book or manga (if it is one), and any info on it
would be appreciated...

Mark Kai