MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:09:02 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 3:05:35 AM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< Don't forget Char's RickDom, if Bandai gets desperate enough...

True you got me there. One thing I've noticed with the HGUC line vs. the MG
Retocons is that the HGUC models look exactly like the old kits with better
poseability and gimmicks while the MG models are often redesigned to look
cooler then the original designs. I think It would've been better if they
gave Katoki free reign to redesign the Marine MS and made MG models of these
designs. They would be cooler then just getting HGUC retro kits.

Jason