James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 01:46:40 -0700

>>>all them?

I know Kou is shown at a Fed base at the end of Stardust, but I figured
that was near his prison. He was just released and was wandering about. I
can't see Kou sticking with the military after what happened. His Captain
executed, Burning's death, the whole colony affair, I felt sure he would
have quit the military. Maybe he opens up a little mobile suit repair shop
with Nina...

-James