BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:10:04 EDT

Here's the address:

The numbers below are the Links to stuff that I thought is neat or of
interest to the ML. Everything on the page is Gundam, though. It seems Bandai
has split the new releases into their own section. Numbers not mentioned are
stuff most peple already know about, seen pictures of.

1. What are these things? Yo-Yo's, spinning disks?
2. More capsule figures?
3. SD RX-78 with the, I think, its the Core Booster?
4. A Samurai Gundam, that converts into an SD Gundam and horse!! Werid, but
neat.
5. - 13. CGI SD Gundam mecha posters?
19. Looks like a Gundam card game.
20. no picutre