-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:30:51 -0700

At 20:19 10/9/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>What is the title of the Zeta Gundam Ed?

There are two ED, one for the first 25 eps and another for the final 25 eps.

ED #1 is BELIEVE IN THE STARRY SKIES, sung by Maya Ayukawa. It was written
by Neil Sedaka and has the English opening lyric "Oh I can't help believing
you!" She also sang the 1st season OP, Z - BEYOND THE TIME.

ED #2 is TO THE PLANET OF WATER, WITH LOVE, sung by Hiroko Moriguchi. She
also sang the 2nd season OP, SILVERY DRESS.

All four songs are on the recently reissued GUNDAM SINGLES HISTORY I.

-Z-