Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:57:18 -0400

>Is Colony Rain programmed, or natural? How often does it
>rain in the colonies?

ha! I know the answer to this one! It's scheduled. I even remember there
being mention of "should have memorized the schedule" in either the movies
or 0080. (I'm pretty sure it was the movies. As a matter of fact, I think it
was the scene when Amuro meets Lalah for the first time.)

>I'm curious because Texas colony had the draught problem
>obviously something wrong with their ecossystem, but no

Do they actually call it a problem? It's possible that it was damaged in the
fighting, or it was supposed to be that way.

>one in MS Gundam, or 0080 ever seems to wear rain gear,
>like they know when its going to happen...

Ah, but that's the beauty of anime. It makes the rain that much more natural
seeming. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun if people kept dry, would it?

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama