Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:35:07 -0400

> Just wanna know... after the series of all the gundams... what happened to
all them?

while I haven't seen all of them, I'll do my best to supply some completely
humorous [read: completely false] responses, since I think most of the
questions have been answered already.

> I know that Amuro & Char died,

Actually, shortly after the world's coolest newtype trick, they went on to
become the greatest non-material material philosophers of all time. (get
it?)

> Camille Vidan and his replacement (ZZ Gundam) ?

Camille is currently auditioning for roles in "Weekend with Bernie, part 9"
(as Bernie) and the informative short film "How to be a constructive
vegetable." He also has a steady job of acting in budget films, where the
budget couldn't afford Keanu Reaves. Difference in acting ability is almost
completely negligable, and he's become something of an underground cult
star. Some have called him "The next Bruce Campbell, only not as witty." His
replacement (ZZ) is still seeking work, but no one wants to hire him because
they've seen ZetaZeta. Currently wandering the streets of Philedelphia.

>And what about Christine McKenzie?

Chris continued to test MS for the federation, until she met some guy and
married him. This guy was a real jerk, and shortly after a divorce, Chris
went off in search of Al and his Older brother Bernie. In her quest, she
managed to hit a whole lot of blonde guys with a baseball bat, most of which
filed charges.

>Kou Uraki ?

Kou is still testing MS in some military base somewhere, Along with Keith,
Nina, and some of the others from the cast of the show. Kou managed to
strike a deal as the test pilot of the "Ultra High Uber Mega Super Gundam Mk
3 Alpha EX+," but turned it down when he saw that carrots were on the menu
for the test base it was housed at. The project was scrapped shortly
thereafter due to a lack of interest by Capcom.

>And also Shiro Amada of the 08th MS Team ?

Shiro spent a great deal of time wandering around aimlessly and getting into
lots of bar fights, and hanging around with underage chicks. The story goes
that he was wearing a giant magnet around the time of Operation Stardust. No
one knows exactly why.

Hope that got a few laughs out of you all,

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama