rob morrisseau (moriseau@best.com)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 15:35:59 -0700

Hello all,
 I have just looked over the pictures of the MG NT-1..its looking GOOD!!
I cant wait to get my hands on it!
Any one else but me also excited about the RGM-79N?( its only one of the
coolest looking GM's from Gundam
,besides the powered) and yet no one seems to have any comment about it.
It looks like bandai did quite a good job
on it, although i did notice one disturbing thing: The got the feet
wrong! The 0083 GM feet were more flat, and it
looks to me like the used the 0080 style feet...most likely from the MG
NT-1. Sigh...well i guess ill just have to
modify them.

R. Morrisseau