Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:37 +0800

Richie Ramos wrote:

> on the practical side...these kits won't have recyclable parts...The MG
> shiki would have used MKII parts, but the Rick Dias would have no precedent
> parts. Yhe Kampfer could conceivably use parts from both Dom or Zaku, but
> not major parts. The Sazabi? Dream on...

But you forget that Bandai did put out a MG GP-02a which doesn't have
recyclable parts at all. Not to mention Zeta Gundam. Bandai could put
out another MG kit that doesn't have recyclable parts.

Just out of curiosity, the impression that I got from the GML was that
MG Zeta wasn't profitable for Bandai. What about GP-02a?

Jorge.