Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 16:25:23 +0800

>>Gp02 and Zaku II... I'm starting to think Big Bang Project is
>>more about quantity than Quality.
>Hmm... that line sounds awfully familiar...

Yeah, I would have expected them to make MG kits of the more spectacular
Villainuos MS.

>>The Zugock HGUC looks not much different
>>from the original model of the 80's exept with notch on the arms and legs
>>instead of straght through.
>For 700 yen I guess you can't expect much. Too bad the Zugock didn't get a
>MG treatment instead.

I actually prefer the Zugock-E from 0080 over this one. I am all for
revisonism if one can come up with cool designs like the E version.

>>Well I still hope that they come out with a MG
>>type 100 and Rick dias.

Same here, but it would be a long shot fior the rick dias...with teh shiki,
my guess would be that it will borrow heavily from the parts of the MK2.

>I won't hold my breath for a MG 100-Shiki, now that it's being released as a
>HGUC kit. The HGUC line is basically MG designs that had to be cheapened
>because of market potential and economic reasons. If a design can't be
>easily retooled and repackaged as a bunch of new kits, and is not a Gundam,
>then off to the HGUC line it goes.
>Eddie

I agree with eddie on this one...it's becoming very apparent that the HGUC
is a scale down of nonprofitable MG designs.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919