Mr. Nice Guy (ranma1-2@sonic.net)
Fri, 8 Oct 99 17:44:17 -0800

>O.O Noooo, I'm certain I have an interview in a mag somewhere with the
>guy who wrote Dirty Pair, and he was Japanese. If I wasn't in such a
>hurry to get my ass out the door I'd dig it up. =) Maybe later.

         The series was originally created by Haruka Takachiho (who's
obviously japanese) in 1985. Though, in 1988 two americans, Toren Smith
(Writer) and Adam Warren (Artist, who would later write and draw it by
himself) were given the ability to take the fate of the "lovely Angels"
into their own hands. So, in a way, you're both right.

        - Michael Todd

][ ICQ: 41687078
][ AIM: MikeTodd54
][ email: ranma1-2@sonic.net
][ "The Blue Thunder of Rancho Cotati High"