Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:39:20 -0400

Is it me or is Bandai running out of MG Ideas? I mean now everything is
Chrome!!!
At first this was cool but its really annoying you can't really do much with a
chrome model. Gp02 and Zaku II... I'm starting to think Big Bang Project is
more about quantity than Quality. The Zugock HGUC looks not much different
from the original model of the 80's exept with notch on the arms and legs
instead of straght through. Well I still hope that they come out with a MG
type 100 and Rick dias.

- Roger