Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 01:23:06 +0800

> It's not really weird at all... with the kind of
> "cartoon identity" the western TV has established,
> such is commonplace in almost every society around
> the world. Ironically, to them, they probably think
> of people like us weird.
> See? This is what I meant by saying that the western
> people should never ever get into directing or making
> anime. They just have a completely different mentality
> from the asians... particularly that of the Japanese.
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

I dunno about that, that sounds suspiciously so isolationist. anyway, i
would love to see what the matrix guys would do with an anime studio to
help them, or maybe some people who grew up watching anime but are
westerners -- or any other nationality other than Japan. The idea is to
let it spread, and if the Japanese just keep on being the ones doing it
over and over again, sooner or later, one gets an overdose.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919