Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:51:58 -0400

>Its kinda weird, but I get the same response when someone comes into my room,
>looks at my gundam models, and says "arent you too old for toys?" then i go
>into a rage and babble on about how they arent toys and how long they take to
>put together....etc etc etc...
>--Bob

 It's not really weird at all... with the kind of
 "cartoon identity" the western TV has established,
 such is commonplace in almost every society around
 the world. Ironically, to them, they probably think
 of people like us weird.

 See? This is what I meant by saying that the western
 people should never ever get into directing or making
 anime. They just have a completely different mentality
 from the asians... particularly that of the Japanese.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)