Steven Yam (steven06@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 22:05:33 +0800

G Gundam
I need to know the singer for the following songs from GG:
1. The singer for Requiem for Star Junk (1st track) on the Requiem for
Star Junk/Inochi no Tobori(Door of Life) Single?
2. The singer for Inochi no Tobori(Door of Life) [2nd track] on the
above CD Single?
[Both Requiem for Star Junk and Inochi no Tobori(Door of Life) are also
on Gundam Singles CD, track 8 and 9 respectively]
3. The singer for Elegy for the Victors (1st track) on the Elegy for the
Victors/Seaside Rainbow Single? and if anyone has Seaside Rainbow (2nd
track) in mp3?
4. The singer for Deeper than the Sea (1st track) on the Deeper than the
Sea/JUST A LITTLE WONDER Single?
5. The singer for The Eternity Within You (1st track) on the The
Eternity Within You/TRUE LOVE of Glass Single?
6. The singer for Dreams or In my dreams (12th track) on the GG Fight
Round 5 Album?

and can someone tell me the names of the opening and ending Songs of G
Gundam?

Gundam 0083
I need to know the singer for the following songs from 0083:
1. The singer for THE WINNER (2nd track) on the MAGIC/THE WINNER Single?

2. The singer for BACK TO PARADISE (16th track) on the STARDUST MEMORY
BOX Album?
3. The singer for True Shining (1st track) on the True Shining/Mon ctoil
Single?
4. The singer for Mon ctoil (2nd track) True Shining/Mon ctoil Single?

Char's Counterattack
I need to know the singer for the song from CCA:
1. The singer for BEYOND THE TIME (1st track) on the BEYOND THE TIME
Single? , and if anyone has the BEYONG THE TIME (instruemental mix) [2nd
track) in mp3 on the above CD Single?

I really need help in knowing the singers as i am making a database of
Singers who sung Gundam Songs. As for the request for the 2 tracks in
mp3, i am willing to trade some of my own anime mp3s in return. Feel
free to contact me privately. Thanks and sorry for such a long post.