James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:53:06 -0700

>In a message dated 10/8/99 1:37:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>jakusu@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> I gotta say the Turn X design is looking a
>> hell of a lot better than Turn A...
>
>I like it, but I still like the Turn A better. The X Turn has huge, rabbit
>feet. I hope its feet serve a purpose.

So it really is white. I thought that pic might have just been a b&w drawing.
It looks like something from V Gundam mixed in with Dunbine. One thing is
for sure, if they felt like they hadn't gone far enough, breaking the mold
with Turn-A, the Turn-X has definately succeeded. No one will ever suspect
it as a Gundam!

-James