Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 13:23:09 +0800

At 08:56 PM 10/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Just checked it out, I keep forgetting. The Zogok looks fantastic! Were
>there *any* scratchbuilts/conversions for it? 'Cos I certainly wouldn't
>mind having one... =) Anyone know why it got cut from the original
>series? It looks way too good to be just held back. (Maybe 'cos it would
>have been too hard to make a model out of, with that mono-eye just
>floating around up there.)

There's actually a plastic model kit of the thing...from 0079 vintage. I
haven't seen it myself, but i guess to make that thing presentable will
require a lot of retrofitting with polycaps, as well as a lot of other
kitbach modifications...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter