Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 13:21:48 +0800

>My first real exposure to Giant Robot anime was Grendizer. I was well into
>Ultraman as well. Giant space aliens in spandex costumes protecting earth
>from other giant monster space aliens ? You gotta love it....

I first saw gundam as an academy S-gundam kit...then I did research...first
one I saw was 0083. after that it was total addiction. my first contact
with superrobots was Voltes V, Mazinger Z and all that. I prefer gundam
over others because of the sheer attention to detail and design. I like
Macross too....but it's like comparing an opera (macross) with a cold-war
novel (gundam).

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter