Mike Hwang (mhwang@avana.net)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:27:25 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kev K <fayerocks@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Thursday, October 07, 1999 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] MG Dom, A few questions

>Actually the GP-02 is taller than the Dom. Yeah bummer, the Dom should be
>taller if you see the stats, but like I said before in this mailing
>list(can't remember when) that GP-02 is out of scale, is actually taller
>than its measurements. Not to mention the flaws it comes with. For
>instance, it can't hold the shield, the arm section comes of whenever you
>try to manipulate and the shoulder binders looks more square and bulkier
>than the round and sleek one on the series. So by far, MG Dom is the best
>MG now, well MG ALex should be its successor, but we don't know how well it
>is until we actually hold one in our hands.

Yep I can confirm this with a picture if needed. My loser brother finally
put his GP-02 kit that I bought for him together, and it has a slight edge
over the Dom. I wasn't expecting the Gelgoog to be taller than the Dom too
come to think of it. Anyways, I would have to say that the Dom kit has by f
ar been the funnest kit to put together so far from the master grade series,
and it doesn't really need that much painting unless you don't like the
purple color the purple parts were molded in. Anyways, I'm not sure I'm
looking forward to putting together the GP-01 FB since I've seen so many
posts stating how fragile it is. Oh well I've got enough alpha/legioss
fighters to put together until they release Alex. ;)

mike