Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:40:47 -0400

Not the only one...I saw the Gundam TV series when I was a young'n in Japan. I
saw Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeada before they were merged into Robotech
here in the States.

The weird thing is, I first saw the US Transformers cartoon in Japan, dubbed in
Japanese. I originally thought it was a Japanese cartoon, having originally
played with the Diaclone toys. Weird, huh?

Joaquin Torres