-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:31:48 -0700

At 19:53 10/6/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>The RX-93 Hi-Nu-Gundam and MSN-02 Nightingale are powered-up versions of

Oops! I keep doing this with both the Sazabi and the Nightingale, typing
"MSN-02" when I mean MSN-04.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall that the Nightingale is actually
MSN-04B or something like that. There may also be a similar modification
of the model number for the Hi-Nu -- I don't recall ever seeing any specs
on either one, hence the uncertainty.

Oh, and just too confuse things further, I think Kazuhisa Kondoh did his
own version of the Nightingale in one of his manga side stories....

-Z-