Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:18:29 -0400

Thanks Everybody!! Thats exactly what I thought. Almost everyone here has seen
Macross/Robotech first, thats cool. ::Sigh:: I'm the only kid in the US whose
seen Gundam first, don't get me wrong I'm only 18 I saw it in chinese when I
was around five or six.

To be in the right frame of mind to watch Macross 7? I tried so hard!! I
bought the first box set for 90.00!! But to me its was just too freaky. They
took the singing a little bit too far, I mean singing is a plot that has been
used too many times, and that pink-haired girl... SHE'S 14!!! and she getting
married?
Maybe the second half will be better? who knows... but all I know is I'd
rather waste that money on a 2 valkerie models and a Big Mac....

- Roger