Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:50:30 +0800

>Yeah I got these two models too for quite a while. They look amazing and
>striking. Like you've mentioned the joints aren't done too good. My
>Zugock's joint is already squeaking from all the looseness whenever it's
>been tilted or manipulated. The only solution is to replace them with
>polycaps if you can, but for me I'll just let it stay the way they are since
>the parts are already been glued. Hygog, the only thing that bugs me is the
>length and moveability of the arms. The arms are shorter than the actual
>length. If you look at the resin versions, you'll notice how long those
>arms are. Yeah flexibility, don't know if anyone can make the arms bendable
>instead of them moving foward and backward motion. But I'm crossing my
>fingers for the MG versions to come out. :) Have fun building these
>baddies.

Yes, I'm thinking of having darker or medieval paint jobs on them, as well
as doing some modifitcations...I'd like to see more weapons on these guys....

Am thinking of how to thread a small copper wire through the arms so that
it can be posed with some rigidity.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter