Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 05:44:22 GMT

>From: "Matt Hanyok" <mhanyo1@umbc.edu>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: Re: [gundam] MG Dom, A few questions
>Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:16:00 -0400
>
>I think the MG dom kit is slightly taller than the GP-02. I don't own one,
>yet, I've only seen one assembled in a store, and there weren't any others
>nearby to compare it with.
>
> > Since I'm not sure about this mailing list's policy about sending
> > attachments I won't send it here, but if anyone wants to see how bad I
>am
>at
>
>I think the official policy is "no attachments". Not sure, I've never
>really
>bothered to send any over here.
>
> > model construction (and painting) I can send it to people on request. :)
>Now
> > this is my first time posting so don't flame to hard if I did something
> > wrong. ;)
> >
> > mike
>
>Welcome to our community of gundam nuts. Some of us are bigger nuts than
>others. BURN! BURN! (Sorry, couldn't help it, had to make a fire joke.)
>
>Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
>http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
>"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."
>

>-

Actually the GP-02 is taller than the Dom. Yeah bummer, the Dom should be
taller if you see the stats, but like I said before in this mailing
list(can't remember when) that GP-02 is out of scale, is actually taller
than its measurements. Not to mention the flaws it comes with. For
instance, it can't hold the shield, the arm section comes of whenever you
try to manipulate and the shoulder binders looks more square and bulkier
than the round and sleek one on the series. So by far, MG Dom is the best
MG now, well MG ALex should be its successor, but we don't know how well it
is until we actually hold one in our hands.