Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:12:54 -0400

I have noticed that people on the gundam ML really like Macross... a lot! So I
was wondering who here has actually seen Gundam before macross? I saw Gundam
0079 when I was like 6 or 7 and recently reading the Gundam ML, It seems that
Macross seems more popular here than Gundam. So, just out of curiosity I was
wondering who here has seen gundam First?

Oh yeah, doesn't Gundam seem to be the Japanese version of Star Trek? I mean
here you have trekkies and there you have gundam fans( no offense to you all
because I'm a big gundam fan). And doesn't Macross seem like Babylon 5 like
something similar but not quite but also with lots of fans?

I mean I know these are stupid questions but I really curious about this.

- Roger