Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- Winn Sevilla <winn@nsclub.net> wrote:

> I've been watching Gundam 08th MS Team this week,
> and so far, I've been up to episode 10 already...
> Can't get my hands into the next episode yet... I'm
> so impressed the way the EZ8 is... it's like it's
way
> much better than the RX-79 itself... Now, I know
that
> it was a modified version of the original RX-79
> because replacement parts are not available... is it
> true? and who made it anyway?

Check out the answer I've written for a similar
question posted earlier in August:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/1999/08/1158.html

and if you would like to know more about Ez8 and other
08's mechas, pls check out the "Gundam Machine"
section at our site "Newtype Asylum":

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/08MST/index.htm

> And why is the beam rifle of the RX-79 looks more
> advanced than that of the RX-79? Either that beam
weapon is made for earth and not for space right?

sorry for another shameless plug, but our pages on
RX-79(G) "ground-combat Gundam" will hopefully answer
any of your questions. Just check them out! ^_^

> And how does the episode 11 end?

u should check out the GML achives back in April and
May:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/1999/04/
http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/1999/05/

where we have a busy discussion on the ending of "The
Vibrating Mountain" (part II)! :)

> I feel like I wanna buy that Gouf Flight type or the
> Gouf Custom model... can anyone recommend me which?

Both. They are both well make kits. While GC has loads
of goodies u saw in the OVA, GFT looks very cool. The
appearance of Gouf in '08' make them popular again.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/