Kenneth Li (kennethkli@itsnet.com)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:35:51 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Chiu <edf91@worldnet.att.net>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Monday, October 04, 1999 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] quick question about gundam X

> For all the Gundam I have seen, besides 0080 and 08 MS Team, along with
>the movies, all Gundam shows have two version of OP (forgot about the first
>Gundam TV series. Anyone can confirm?) with two different opening songs.

The first Gundam TV series have only one opening song and one closing song.

I just brought a set of VCD for the first Gundam series and found out that
it has only one opening song and closing. But I may be mistaken since, my
set has some editing done to it and also, is missing 4+ episode.

Speaking about first Gundam TV series, did anyone has that series and
willing to help me out?? I need the last part, starting from episode 36 to
43.

Thanks.

--- Kenneth ---