William Horner (william_horner@plugandburn.com)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 06:48:56 -0500

For the ending credits, there are 2 versions of the song "Human Touch", And A song called "Horizon"(sp?), I can tell you tonight when episode numbers they swiched on.
                        Will Horner

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hanyok [SMTP:mhanyo1@umbc.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 11:43 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] quick question about gundam X

hey guys, I'm sitting here looking at file names before I burn these mpegs
onto a CD, and I just thought-

Most gundam series have two different opening credits sequences and ending
sequences, and from the G/X Side CDs, I'll assume Gundam X is the same way?
izzat true? (I think the two opening sequence songs are "Dreams" and
"Resolution" but I'm not sure on the closing credits.)

Am I right? Anyone know at what episode they change the open.end credits
sequences?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."