Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:09:03 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Hanyok <mhanyo1@umbc.edu>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] quick question about gundam X

> hmm... do you know if there was also a different song used? I really just
> want to know for the purpose of naming files, but I figure that since
> there's more than one I shouldn't have a problem, that's really all I
needed
> to know for sure.

    No, they don't change the song, so there are only two Gundam X opening
song - Dream and Resolution.

> Ah, you know, I've only seen 4 episodes of the series so far, but I've
> noticed a few things I really like about the series. The gundams (even
> though the airmaster is a cheap impersontaion of Zeta) look really cool,
and
> I gotta say, the X is one cool-lookin MS. Even though the fansubs I had
were
> kinda crappy visual quality, the animation seems pretty good too. I don't
> want to make any judgments about the series yet because well, I've only
seen
> 4 episodes. So far though, so good.

    Sorry to disappoint you, but the series just get worse and worse as it
goes. If not for the fact that I like Tifa and want to know what happen to
her, I wouldn't even finish watching the whole thing. Personally, I like
Gundam X Divider best.

> The other thing I definitely like about it is the music. Like I said, I
> bought the soundtracks and the vocal songs are, I think, better than the
> ones for wing, and I've got those CDs too.

    For Gundam W, only those opening songs and ending songs are good. The
rest of the music doesn't seems to be very good...

> (Side question: what's on the Blind Target CDs/where can I get them?)

    No idea. Is it the series where one of the song that appear in the
Gundam Single History? I like the song....

> Thanks ed!
> I can call you "ed" can't I? Or do you prefer something else?
>
> Hope I didn't offend,

    Nope, I don't really mind, as long as you don't start calling me Eddie
or Edward....

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: