Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 00:42:59 -0400

hey guys, I'm sitting here looking at file names before I burn these mpegs
onto a CD, and I just thought-

Most gundam series have two different opening credits sequences and ending
sequences, and from the G/X Side CDs, I'll assume Gundam X is the same way?
izzat true? (I think the two opening sequence songs are "Dreams" and
"Resolution" but I'm not sure on the closing credits.)

Am I right? Anyone know at what episode they change the open.end credits
sequences?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."