Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 11:59:33 +0800

>>Is it better to use AUTOMOTIVE paint from cars? I mean, they do adhere
>to the
>>surface right? so, I get to use a air spray right? or maybe just a
>brush?
>I wouldn't recommend using AUTOMOTIVE paint on your gundam models.
>Automotive paint needs a special plastic primer to stick to any plastic
>surface. If you use this stuff on your Gundam kits, the plastic will
>become warped.
>Tet

Sometimes, I use spraypaint with the brand name of Pylox, and it seems to
have done fine so far, though it is very non-reactive with thinner, so it's
a good idea to be VERY sure of your color decision. any color painted over
it I apply with a brush.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter