Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:52:49 -0400

> email the tree and part numbers to > email the tree and part numbers to parts@hlj.com. As for separating the
> pieces from the runner, use a nail clipper carefully, or even a hobby
knife.

> Jason

A lot of people don't believe me when I say this, but I use a butterfly
knife to cut the parts. Also, like Jason mentioned, a nail clipper works
well. I find a sharp knife to be the easiest solution, but that's just me.
I've been doing it that way for so long, it's my method of choice when
building kits.

One of these days I'll put some pictures up on my website and show you guys
that yes, the detailing actually does look pretty decent if it's done right,
even with something as un-hobby-ish as a butterfly knife.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."