MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:32:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/99 7:39:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< I think someone brought this up before, so sorry for doing it this time,
but
 as I was separating Sandrock's V-crest from the runner, it snapped in half.
 heard I could order replacement parts from hlj.com, could someone tell me
 where I would have to go on the site to find the part I need? also, to
 prevent further mishaps like that, could someone give me advice on how to
 separate those little fragile pieces from the runners without breaking
them??

email the tree and part numbers to email the tree and part numbers to parts@hlj.com. As for separating the
pieces from the runner, use a nail clipper carefully, or even a hobby knife.

Jason