Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:39:11 EDT

I think someone brought this up before, so sorry for doing it this time, but
as I was separating Sandrock's V-crest from the runner, it snapped in half. I
heard I could order replacement parts from hlj.com, could someone tell me
where I would have to go on the site to find the part I need? also, to
prevent further mishaps like that, could someone give me advice on how to
separate those little fragile pieces from the runners without breaking them??

--Bob