Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:13:57 -0700

Folks,

  This is something of a self-plug, but it also addresses one of those
recurring questions people have, so...

  I've finally gotten to the point in the MS Classics illustration series
where I'm tackling the four mysterious mobile suits that were designed
for the original series but never used in the animation. If you've always
been curious about the MSM-08 Zogok, MSM-04G Juagg, MSM-04N Aggugai, and
EMS-05 Agg - the infamous "Agg Series" - then check over the next three
weeks to see 'em profiled one by one, at:

  <http://gundam.anime.net/>

  Otherwise, in addition to the usual expansion of synopses and story
info, I'm looking into adding a search engine, bringing back the FAQ
(probably as a bare-bones document with links to the lengthier
discussions elsewhere on the site), and adding a backgrounder on newtypes
and newtype weapons. Just FYI.

-- Mark