Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:17:00 -0700

Now that I have read all 6 volumes, the third unit X3 is one build by
Cecila's cousin. It has 2 distinct features not found on the other 2
Crossbone Gundam. 1, instead of beam shields, it has one I-field Generator
on each arm. Unfortunately, the I-Field Generator generates lots of heat,
and if the pilot fires up 1 arm and then the other arm, there will be a 30
seconds gap before the first arm is cool enough to be use again. Second, in
addition to all of the regular Crossbone Gundam weapons, it has a huge beam
sword/beam rifle combo. A large sword with 14 slots where beam sword would
comes out (kind of over the top in terms of design).