Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:15:17 -0700

What? You've never heard of these people before. These are some of the
great model builders from Hobby Japan; especially Max Watanabe, this man is
way cool. My friends and I refer to him as 'model sensei'. I learned how
to do resin recast from his article in Hobby Japan. I suggest you pick up
some old Hobby Japans from the late '80s to see the work this man can do.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hanyok [SMTP:mhanyo1@umbc.edu]
Subject: Re: [gundam] Cool gundam modifications

they look like they were scanned out of a model magazine. Well, a few of
them do. The people's names are on the web pages also, but I've never heard
them before. Hobby Japan, maybe?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."