Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 17:51:12 +0800

At 02:39 10/04/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>> Damn it, Eddie -- You just made sure I *HAD* to get this kit. =)
>Really? Hehe. It was better than I expected, too.

        Ho ho.. There goes more money out of my pocket -- I definitely want
this kit to be worth every cent. =)

>Actually it's probably closer to the way the MG Gelgoog's shoulder casing
>is put together than the Ingrams.

        I don't have the Gelgoog -- hoping and praying a MS-14F, Fs or JG
version will come out -- so was there any major problems with the Gelgoog's
shoulders?

>The gatling gun will look pretty big when it's up close and personal... just
>ask Misha, hehehe...

        (^_^)

>Indeed - at least for the right hand. For the left hand I don't think a
>trigger hand was included, although it would be kind of nice if they did.

        They included a trigger hand for the left on the Mk. II -- no reason
not to in the Alex.

        Anyway, I assume the independent-fingers hand cannot grip weapons
properly?

>Hehehe, I think I will be ordering plenty of the new hand parts in order to
>"upgrade" my other MG kits...

        Not a bad idea, but if HBJ's policy of ordering whole sprunce/tree
only comes into play, you'll end up with a lot of spare parts. Kit bash,
maybe? Or wreckage for a diorama? =)

>> The legs.. well, looks like I will be spending a whole day on each
>>leg section again.. =)
>Argh. At least it looked like a carbon copy of the Mk-II's, so it will be
>easier the second time around.

        Hopefully none of that stupid tubing problem again..