Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:56:16 -0400

Okay, a few months back, there was a discussion about what everyone of us
would like to envision our car as if it was a MS (or MA if you have a
Monster Truck :P)
Well, here is your chance. My buddy, who owns a company that produces signs
and car graphics, and I had sat down and came up with some really cool car
decals that can be applied to car bodies or windows. These are high quality
decals and will last outdoors up to 7 years. The decals are much like what
you see on the streets as the Japanese sports car decals or the ones with
the little boy taking a leak, I am sure you have seen them.
I am on my way now to chat with him and complete the first set of designs.
Please note that custom graphics are also available. Hopefully I will have
some samples up on a site by tonight.
Just imagine, a nice Zeon symbol on the hood, which is what I have now!
Looks pretty cool.
More later
Z-ya
Gus Jae