Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com> wrote:

(Char apperaance in Kondo's comics...)

> <laffs> Not any more canonical than any of Kondo's
> other fanciful fanfics, which typically feature
> various Neo Zeon groups gallivanting around the
solar
> system with a menagerie of out-of-continuity props.
> Aside from his short-lived Side Story of Z Gundam
> comic, which quickly wandered off into the weeds,
> Kondo doesn't seem to accept the existence of the
> Titans, so he gives the Zeons all their stuff. :-)

...and a journeyman Zeon MS pilot called Fredrick
Brown! LOL!!

> Kondo's little exercise in accounting for Char's
> activities between the original series and Z Gundam
> is just one of many that various fan artists
> have cooked up. Don't lose any sleep trying to
> shoehorn it into regular Gundam continuity.

Neither do I, that's why I think anyone can create
their own Gundam series to their likings, with or
without the official blessing. Still, I like someone
who cared enough to justify "Gyan", and turned it into
more than just a fencing MS !! ;)

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/