Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:05:57 -0400

a few weeks ago someone mentioned ever anime. Today I picked up Gundam X,
side 1, 2 and 3, which happened to be under that label. It would seem that,
after examinging the casing and the like, they're a legit distribution
house. So they're kinda like son-may, but uh, different? You know what I'm
saying?

What's the problem with son-may anyways? I know they're copies, but where
does the legal line fall?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."