BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:28:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/99 4:00:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Yo, Aaron...according to both my sisters, it's possible to run in high
> heels...it's just a matter of poise...why run when you're in high heels?

I know what you mean, I was just getting silly :) I was comparing the Flat's
feet with high heels. Someone said something about the Flats feet not bearing
or looking strudy and sinking into the ground, but the Flat, like women with
high heels, still walks just fine and doesn't sink into the ground unless its
soft, muddy, etc and like high heels, the Flats feet can support weight. I
really don't care if it could walk in real life or not, its a robot from a
science ficiton anime, you know?

Aaron