Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:02:40 -0400

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:53:27 -0400 Master Asia
<MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com> writes:

> Just wondering does anyone know how to get the faded look that those
bandai
> people do on models? (not weathering,I know how to do that)

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but I accidentally faded the
orange on my 08th GM by leaving it in the sun every day for a couple
weeks. =) It now has a natural, worn, faded look to it. If I couild
motivate myself to paint again I might be able to do more with it...

- d