Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 12:11:35 -0400

> Wow, I've never heard of this before. In what timeframe (months) does
> this take
> place? Is this considered cannonical? This would have the Mk II
> around _four_
> years before Zeta!
>
> Neil Baumgardner

That really doesn't seem all that surprising. I mean, Logically, the Mk II
is the next step up from Alex (who, technically, was the next step up from
the original RX-78). The Alex was being developed in 0080, I would think
that 3 years later they would have some kind of working prototype for the Mk
II 178 gundam. Although, having one four years before Zeta, it kind of makes
you wonder why there weren't more than three of 'em in the series.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."