Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:22:37 -0400

> Just wondering does anyone know how to get the faded look that those
bandai
> people do on models? (not weathering,I know how to do that)
>
> - Roger

I almost want to say it's a trick of light. Occasionally The light comes in
at odd angles and I get the odd, faded effect you're talking about on some
parts of it. I'm not sure though, I just put 'em together and detail 'em.

Is Probe still on the list? He would probably know.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."