Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:46:11 -0400

>Based from all I'm receiving... i'd just wanna know.
>
>They say that the Turn A Gundam series is:
>1. National Disgrace
>2. Another Ultimate form of insult to the gundam universe. (After the G
>Gundam
>series... no offense... I've just heard of it.)
>
>Is it really true? Do gundam fans hate it? I've heard that some like it,
>but more
>hate it...

 I beg your pardon? How dare you compare the mecha
 designs of Turn-A to G!? At least, the Gundams in
 G Gundam still look like Gundams, and some look
 really cool (G, Master, Nobel, Dragon...), which
 is more than what I could say for the Turn-A Gundam
 designs. Heck, why would it be called a "national
 disgrace" then? Sure, G Gundam was often referred
 to as "silly" or "it isn't Gundam", but the term
 "national disgrace" never crossed it's path.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)